A. Data Collection
The Company reserves the right to collect the content and other information provided from account registration to content or comment uploading, whether from the user directly, or indirectly through information from other people who use the website and mention a specific account owner.
This information may include the following:
1. contact information;
2. locations of photos;
3. dates of specific files;
4. information about the device you use to access the website, such as but not limited to, your device settings and location, mobile operator, browser type, mobile phone and IP address;
5. information from an advertising partner on the website;
B. Use of Data Collected
1. The Company uses the data collected to constantly update and upgrade our services and provide support where needed. The Company may also use the data collected to conduct surveys and research in furtherance of the Company services offered.
2. The Company may use the data collected to send you marketing communications or other communication regarding the services offered, including notifications about changes to the website Terms and Conditions, Data Collection and Privacy policies.
3. The Company will use the data collected to contact users in response to queries or complaints, for account verification, monitoring and addressing suspicious activity which may affect the entire website community, and for the over-all promotion of users’ safety and security.
4. The Company may share the data collected with third party companies which provide advertising and support services to the Company.
C. Privacy Statement
1. The Company may disclose your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for business purposes, and obligates the agent or sub-contractor to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
2. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the efficient maintenance of the website and services offered by the Company, the Company may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
3. The Company will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
4. The Company will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
D. Policy Updates
E. Links to Other Websites
This website contains links to other websites. The Company is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.